Everything you need to know about ozone treatment for your vehicle!
Ozone treatment – what you need to know
Ozone (O3) is commonly found in various applications around the world. Ozone treatment works when other traditional disinfection methods fail, as the ozone gas even penetrates those locations in the vehicle that other agents cannot reach.
What can be ozone treated in a vehicle?
Ozone treatment is used to clean and disinfect the HVAC ducts and all the upholstery, including the head liner. More importantly, ozone treatment does not simply conceal harmful odorants, it oxidises and renders them harmless to humans. Ozone treatment is most often use to neutralize bad smells, fight allergens like mites, and disinfect and bactericide.
Effects of ozone treatment in a vehicle
Ozone is a very strong disinfectant (with 50 times the effectiveness of chlorine) and has virtually unlimited applications.
- Removal of bad smells – ozone neutralizes the odour of cigarette smoke, must, mould, pets, sweat, and burning
- Sterilization – ozone treatment kills viruses and bacteria, and the bad odours they produce
- Allergen neutralization – ozone kills all kinds of mites, mould, mildew, and other microbes
- Disinsectization and deratization – ozone treatment protects against vermin and pests, including moths, ants, cockroaches, mosquitoes and rodents
- Ozone treatment disinfects the entire interior of the vehicle – the ozone gas deeply penetrates the upholstered seats to oxidise the bacteria, mites and bad odours nested there and which cannot be eliminated with other methods. Cigarette smells can be completely neutralized with a few ozone treatment sessions. This keeps the air in the vehicle fresh and clean.
We are always near
The AUTOGLASS® Mobile Service is there wherever help is needed!
AGC Automotive Replacement Glass Europe
NordGlass Sp. z o.o.
ul. Bohaterów Warszawy 11