Attention to detail
Can a side window glass be replaced if damaged?
Unlike a windshield, which can be repaired, side window glass needs replacement if damaged.
Glass replacement by Autoglass® – why choose us?
Autoglass® uses certified vehicle glass from official OEMs who supply products for automotive manufacturing and the aftermarket spare part segments.
How long does side window glass replacement take by Autoglass®?
Side window glass is installed within 1 hour at our service centre.
The vehicle is ready to use immediately after replacement of the glass.
Side glass replacement process by Autoglass®:
- To completely remove the remains of the damaged side glass from a door, we first remove the door card, trim, and components.
- We do not damage any parts inside the door while removing the glass shards.
- The installation is done carefully to ensure an exact fit and tightness.
- The side glass is installed on the side window opener mechanism. Once the glass has been installed, the window mechanism is precisely adjusted and its operation tested.
- Door card and trim reinstallation begins only once the window regulator functions properly.
- After the side glass installation is complete, the new glass is carefully cleaned and the vehicle interior is vacuum-cleaned.
We are always near
The AUTOGLASS® Mobile Service is there wherever help is needed!
Installation of auto side window glass – what is worth knowing?
Autoglass® provides installation of side window glass for all road vehicles.
Our specialists suggest the best solution according to the nature of the damage, select the required glass units and schedule an installation date and time with the customer.
If you have windshield damage or comprehensive / no-fault insurance and you are contacting us through your insurer, our service is provided free of charge or against an extra charge, as applicable to your coverage.
If you wish to pay for the service, the installation price depends on your vehicle make and model and those of the parts manufacturers. The price is calculated on a case-by-case basis.
Skontaktuj się z nami
Najczęściej zadawane pytania (FAQ)
Zadzwoń801 181 181